Reproduction Waffen SS M44 camouflage tunic

IvanSt12

Hi guys, I recently bought this reproduction of Waffen SS camouflage (M44) for about 80$. It’s made of cotton. Made by Miltec. What are your opinions, do you think it looks like a real one? I’m not aware of how the real SS dot pattern looks, so the thing I’m most interested in is the camo pattern right? Thanks in advance. If you need more photos, I will upload.

A5CF25B0-2756-4999-AFF6-BA09F8563A8C.jpeg

73E56352-FCC0-46B2-AF46-5DD2D25F584B.jpeg

04F50CE0-F4CD-44E2-814B-6CFB1CA7BB3E.jpeg

• Like 3

Camouflage looks ok, heringbone material ok. The cut is very rectangular, the proportions, there should be a waist and flared hips to the tunic, narrow shoulders. I would remove that label. The buttons and their finish look like copies. You would need the insignia to complete this, this being most usually a Waffen-SS type, they simply wore an eagle on the left upper arm.

• Like 3

It would need complete retailoring, as most copies, but that would cost much more than the copy itself! Same problem with the copy Panzer jacket I got, material is otherwise ok.

Militaria Plaza - Waffen-SS M44 Dot Pattern Field Blouse (Tarnfeldbluse  M44). The field blouse is showing various damages and/or repairs, one  larger repair at the sleeve. The field blouse is having an

Example

• Like 3