Help me Identifying these German shoulder straps

Jan

Hello. Can anyone identify these German shoulder straps and their average values if it possible? Thank you! I searched on internet but i just lost 

4A128CF4-4A9F-45BA-B3D4-AD8B76DEF5A0.png

8BE49C0D-7890-4CD2-9366-F4E7571DFDFF.png

67CC09FC-7705-4EAF-AEF4-87156B5F470B.png

71D9266A-103D-4BC5-B191-1079E37CBE18.png

68946B09-A748-40C8-855F-DBB403851408.png

DE4AE088-B10C-4AC3-AC5C-7674A00B82DF.png

FFC737E0-5B40-4EDC-9544-DE5973E1680C.png

CEFD5D45-664E-433C-9CA0-B674177C6ACA.png

• Like 3

First photo, 3 single shoulder pieces for Saxon officers, ca. 1890-1914,  first of which Landwehr-Brigade 47 - the 7 is missing., the other 2 have lost their Auflagen, the second of which had 2 rank pips for Hauptmann
4th photo - Wehrmacht, officer of Heeresverwaltung, equivalent rank of Hauptmann/captain (administration "HV")
5th photo - Wehrmacht, Wachtmeister, Artillerie-Regiment 3, fieldgrey, after 1940
7th photo - Wehrmacht, Oberst (colonel), Kavallerie-Regiment 4

Value according to rarity and condition, matched pairs are always worth more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/08/2021 at 19:40, Fritz said:

First photo, 3 single shoulder pieces for Saxon officers, ca. 1890-1914,  first of which Landwehr-Brigade 47 - the 7 is missing., the other 2 have lost their Auflagen, the second of which had 2 rank pips for Hauptmann
4th photo - Wehrmacht, officer of Heeresverwaltung, equivalent rank of Hauptmann/captain (administration "HV")
5th photo - Wehrmacht, Wachtmeister, Artillerie-Regiment 3, fieldgrey, after 1940
7th photo - Wehrmacht, Oberst (colonel), Kavallerie-Regiment 4

Value according to rarity and condition, matched pairs are always worth more.

Can you understand if these are original or not ? Seller doesn’t know and sells for $23 

• Like 3

original, if all for 23 USD I doubt if you'll get cheaper than that

• Like 3

You'll need to protect against further moth damage, some of them are already in poor condition, esp. the older pieces.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fritz said:

You'll need to protect against further moth damage, some of them are already in poor condition, esp. the older pieces.

Are those Schulterklappe panzer shoulder straps? 

• Like 2

I already listed the descriptions, no Panzer. First photo with the three in poor condition are Saxony, 1890-1914 - pre-First World War, the rest are WW2.

Panzer shoulder pieces see below:

M44 Schulterklappen Panzer Schwarze Panzerjacke Wehrmacht Heer / Waffen-SS  - Schlender Antik

Black with pink piping. Rank of Oberwachtmeister, for the black Panzer jacket

Schulterklappen Hauptmann Panzertruppe - www.zenker-militaria.de

Pink backing/piping, rank of Hauptmann/Rittmeister

Heer, Paar Schulterklappen für einen Feldwebel der Panzer / Panzerjäg,  280,00 €

These are darkgreen with pink piping, for the fieldgrey tunic, Panzer and also Panzerabwehr units, rank of Wachtmeister, equivalent to Feldwebel

Effektennachlass Panzer-Regt. 15 Cottbus 2. Weltkrieg, drei Paar  Schulterstücke Oberleutnant (ein

An insignia lot for an officer of Panzer-Regiment 15. The black collar patches were worn on the black Panzer jacket, one skull missing.
(All internet photos)

100_3647.JPG

Panzer insignia (own collection)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fritz said:

I already listed the descriptions, no Panzer. First photo with the three in poor condition are Saxony, 1890-1914 - pre-First World War, the rest are WW2.

Panzer shoulder pieces see below:

M44 Schulterklappen Panzer Schwarze Panzerjacke Wehrmacht Heer / Waffen-SS  - Schlender Antik

Black with pink piping. Rank of Oberwachtmeister, for the black Panzer jacket

Schulterklappen Hauptmann Panzertruppe - www.zenker-militaria.de

Pink backing/piping, rank of Hauptmann/Rittmeister

Heer, Paar Schulterklappen für einen Feldwebel der Panzer / Panzerjäg,  280,00 €

These are darkgreen with pink piping, for the fieldgrey tunic, Panzer and also Panzerabwehr units, rank of Wachtmeister, equivalent to Feldwebel

Effektennachlass Panzer-Regt. 15 Cottbus 2. Weltkrieg, drei Paar  Schulterstücke Oberleutnant (ein

An insignia lot for an officer of Panzer-Regiment 15. The black collar patches were worn on the black Panzer jacket, one skull missing.
(All internet photos)

100_3647.JPG

Panzer insignia (own collection)

Oh sorry! I forget to upload the photos! I mean these ones for 23 bucks and a seller doesn’t know their originality 

2D37465E-EAB7-4DB0-A9EE-4CA006BB3E85.jpeg

62770329-97FF-459C-99CC-E2DC0D851ABE.jpeg

B8A39581-B1BE-4F12-9D8E-386DA4AD046A.jpeg

• Like 3

Original, Panzer or Panzerjäger for the fieldgrey tunic, midwar. Get these ones for sure, you would normally pay about 250-300 euro or more for these,some slight moth damage, but otherwise very good for that. Even have the correct buttons. A good opportunity if you can get them. Rare!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Fritz said:

Original, Panzer for the fieldgrey tunic, midwar. Get these ones for sure, you would normally pay about 250-300 euro or more for these,some slight moth damage, but otherwise very good for that. Even have the correct buttons. A good opportunity if you can get them. Rare!

Oh wow! I hope he won't break the deal

• Like 3

Are you sure they are not faded artillery, look more red than pink to me? Also don't like the lack of stitching around the button holes, would not be for me, even without the moth, you could have no collection left if that spreads. I think I can still see the eggs in that picture.       

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Can be easily treated against moth. I still think the colour is pink, it is the same on the underside. Even if they were artillery straps, still worth the money.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kenny Andrew said:

Are you sure they are not faded artillery, look more red than pink to me? Also don't like the lack of stitching around the button holes, would not be for me, even without the moth, you could have no collection left if that spreads. I think I can still see the eggs in that picture.       

I don’t know  how to detect originality but I searched German strips on google and found similar panzer ones that look same. clearly seller have no idea what he is selling.  He sells jeans and stuff and some west Germany caps.  He wrote “ww2 Tanker strips. I don’t know but I guess original”  so I would be little bit more suspicious if he would be a collector or antique

• Like 3

I mean even the coppies are not much different than this price. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Jan said:

I mean even the coppies are not much different than this price. 

Also even though the moth is a obviously bad thing it made me believe that he didn’t bought this recently. 

• Like 3

Tanker strips?

• Like 2

Jan, I hate to say it but all these items you are posting are garbage. I get it in the shop, some people come in and say your items are expensive but I tell them all my items are guaranteed original and in good condition. They then tell me they have bought the same item on ebay for half the price and laugh. Pretty soon these new collectors run out of money and bring their items into my shop to raise money, it's only then they realise their collections are fake and worthless. It happens all the time, most often with Eastern European fakes.  As I've said to you before the only way to build up a nice collection which will go up in value is to buy original items in the best condition you can afford. I realise if you are just starting money can be an issue, it was when we all started collecting. If your funds are limited, buy cheaper items in good condition, you can build up a nice collection of tinnies for example at a reasonable price, then later sell them and buy bigger items. If you want the big items to start with then buy replicas, at least you know what you are getting. There are still plenty of nice original items available at affordable prices if you buy from reputable dealers, and too many crooks online who will rip you off if you don't know what you are buying. One of the first lessons I learnt when I started collecting was "crap will always be crap" sorry to be so brutal, but I hate to see people getting ripped off.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jan, I hate to say it but all these items you are posting are garbage. I get it in the shop, some people come in and say your items are expensive but I tell them all my items are guaranteed original and in good condition. They then tell me they have bought the same item on ebay for half the price and laugh. Pretty soon these new collectors run out of money and bring their items into my shop to raise money, it's only then they realise their collections are fake and worthless. It happens all the time, most often with Eastern European fakes.  As I've said to you before the only way to build up a nice collection which will go up in value is to buy original items in the best condition you can afford. I realise if you are just starting money can be an issue, it was when we all started collecting. If your funds are limited, buy cheaper items in good condition, you can build up a nice collection of tinnies for example at a reasonable price, then later sell them and buy bigger items. If you want the big items to start with then buy replicas, at least you know what you are getting. There are still plenty of nice original items available at affordable prices if you buy from reputable dealers, and too many crooks online who will rip you off if you don't know what you are buying. One of the first lessons I learnt when I started collecting was "crap will always be crap" sorry to be so brutal, but I hate to see people getting ripped off.  

Yes I get it. I mostly buy items from antique shop (online) but they can be much more expensive even than the average price. Yes some time I feel like I missing the opportunity when I see good price but I’m not jumping on it. As I posted before I paid much more for less clean merit cross just because it had number and it was from shop .
Of course when I about to buy  an item even from a famous antique shop , I try to read about it and examine the original ones and try to find any difference. But also I ask you guys. Not just here but also on FB. For helmets, I ask helmet collectors for example. 
I ordered books about awards but still a plenty time to be a good in identification. I never pay serious price for a item that I’m not sure that is not real.for  this strap loosing 20$ wouldn’t be big deal.

of course as a new collector I’m not ready to spend like 800$ for once but of course those tinnes are so low for me. I’m mostly ready to go up till $ 150-200.

honestly when I buy to myself I am ready to pay much for a better quality and legitimate originality. But those strips asked to me by ww2 strip collector. I didn't even make an offer. He wanted buy from me and i said i can trade. So I’m just thinking to take out these from my hands. I don’t have much of a interest to collect stripes. I said I don’t know if they are real. But seems like a he knows his stuff. Same with those relic helmets.

as I said I also ask the good helmet,strip,medal etc. collectors but mostly I like to ask you guys because it’s amazing when I’m not get only the  “Yes” answer but also an explanation. So it is more important the learn these than the being sure of originality of a specific item.  It is like a lesson for me. So thank you.

• Like 3

That's no problem Jan I understand what you are saying, we are all learning all the time. You have no idea the amount of scams and stories I have encountered in the last 40 years of collecting, I'm just trying to help, my friend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kenny Andrew said:

That's no problem Jan I understand what you are saying, we are all learning all the time. You have no idea the amount of scams and stories I have encountered in the last 40 years of collecting, I'm just trying to help, my friend.

Yes and I am very greatful. I take your words very seriously and I respect your opinions a lot ! It’s very clear you know a lot and have lots of experience. Most people I talk have a knowledge and interest to specific kind  of items. Like only to the belts or only to awards. But you people explain to me I lot whatever find of item I ask.

I can’t even imagine the amount of fakes out there but even I only start to collect for a month, I witnessed lots of fake items that I wouldn’t thought it worth it to make. Like the caps, hangers,claps... I mean everything .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Jan, and always happy to help, you never know you might turn up something rare, it does happen.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Panzer uniforms and items, just for the record and information (internet photos)

Deutsches Reich 1933 - 1945 - Heer - Panzertruppe : Panzer Waffenrock. Panzer  Waffenrock.Zustand

Panzer Waffenrock - parade tunic / walking out dress for a private

Archive: WH (Heer) Panzer Dress Tunic & Visor Cap

Cap and tunic for an nco. Silver braiding has darkened slightly. Funkmeister - signaler badge on right cuff

WW2 German, Soviet, Allied militaria, uniforms, awards, weapons history.  War relics forum

Tunic for an officer

Wehrmacht Panzer in Militaria-Uniformen & -Effekten (1918-1945) günstig  kaufen | eBay

Collar insignia detail, other ranks

Militaria Panzer, Freizeit, Hobby & Nachbarschaft | eBay Kleinanzeigen

Cuff detail, nco

M36 Wehrmacht Heer Feldwebel-Panzer-Grenadier-Feldbluse

Feldbluse for an nco, Panzer or Panzerjäger units

Wehrmacht Panzerjacke mit Schirmmütze Panzeruniform | Lomax Militaria

The black Panzer uniform for an officer

Uniformen 92000 1

Fieldgrey blouse for the Sturmartillerie (red piped) so-called Sturmgeschützjacke

Zweiter Weltkrieg: Sturmgeschütze – das letzte Aufgebot der Wehrmacht - WELT

Sturmgeschütz

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1