Heinrich Himmler photo original??

Lee

You have to be very careful with these, they are even faking photos now, it does look very new from the back. If it came as part of a large group or album I would feel happier about it, but on it's own very hard to prove.     

• Like 3

Front looks  older that the back... Maybe because at one time in was in an album? Or frame? Or just fake? I have no idea. 

• Like 4

If it was in an album, I would expect to see traces of the little celluloid tabs they used to affix the photos into the album with.   

• Like 4

Have you seen the big group or just been told it was in a big group?  

• Like 3

I'm sure the photo is original, a lot of soldiers took their own photos with their own private cameras. Also the Agfa brand on the back is ok. This type of photopaper is no longer made, and phototechnical processes have now been out of date for several years due to digital photography, so it would be more troublesome to make fakes of this. In any case it is undoutedly an original snapshot, and not a graphic design product.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1