RAD pass.. Is it real?

Lee

I saw one similar on offer for 50 Euros just now. On your examples the photos are nicer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Letter from:
Carl-René Heinersdorff
to:
Solicitor
Dr. Arndt
Düsseldorf

I confirm to you, for the sake of good order, our agreement of today, in which I receive the garden fence at the corner of Chamisso- and Springorumstrasse, which I have purchased from you for the price of RM 120,-

Mit deutschem Gruss!

(Signature)

The second letter is from the Mayor of Düsseldorf concerning tax for the building site in Chamissostrasse. It confirms that the tax imposed will no longer be upheld as the grounds have changed hands, so the bill will go to the new owner, 31. October 1940.

It will take time to translate all these documents.
If you were to take them to a translator, he would charge you quite a penny!

To properly translate these documents you would need someone who has studied law in both languages!

• Like 2

Yes English and German 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Haha sorry.. Yeah of course.  Thank you.. Last  two question about these.. Where in Germany was this land that they purchased? And why would they of wanted the land? For what purpose do you think? . After this.. Il leave you both alone about this document. BTW you asked where I got it from.. I got it from a collector like ourselves.. And he got it from a person in Germany who does house clearances. So I am told. I purchased this along with the Hitler youth knife. All the best Lee 😊

• Like 2

If you take the trouble to read my previous posts, you will see the land purchase was in Düsseldorf - at the corner of Chamisso Straße / Springorum Strasse by Lydia Heinersdorff, wife of Carl-René Heinersdorff on 25. July 1939, it is about an unbuilt patch of land / Bauland, no house, no building. Why the person sold again, I don't know, perhaps they changed their mind or later regretted the purchase, you would have to travel back in time and ask the person. These documents were drawn up shortly before the outbreak of war one month later  on 1. September 1939, that may have changed the person's mind to a certain degree.

The place can be found on google maps today: Chamissostraße / Friedrich-Springorum-Straße

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chamissostraße,+40237+Düsseldorf/@51.2392066,6.8088843,18z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x47b8c978ef215b03:0xe94586fbb9971e4!8m2!3d51.2400294!4d6.8092705

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Fritz.. My apologies.. I did read all previous post and much appreciated for all the help and time you have put in to the replys. 

• Like 3