RAD pass.. Is it real?

Lee

I am quite sure it is real. I haven't heard of things like this being faked. You have a photo on this and the stamps and all the other details, it would be difficult to fake these without charging a fortune for the document. You can also eventually check the person's name or record somewhere to find out more. So she served 7 months with the RAD. Unit details are listed on the second page, top right-hand corner.
Nice document, nice lady depicted.

• Like 3

Thank you my friend.. Much appreciated.. I have 2 of these. Paid 30 pound each. I hope thats a good price 

• Like 4

That sounds ok! Well worth it. Although they are not too rare, this is a very nice example and in clean, only lightly used condition. Often documents are found in a used condition, photo removed and name blackened out!
Perhaps you can post the other example as well?

Of course, certain documents can be faked or copied, all a matter of the value behind it. Blanko documents are also being reproduced,
but forgery is more difficult, and actually under German law an offence "Urkundenfälschung".

• Like 3

Very nice.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

She started service on 4.4.1940, dismissed on 28.9.1940, so that was just over 5 months. "Dismissed" does not of course mean "sacked"
Conduct noted as very good.  Normal service period was around 6 months. There was also a special voluntary "Landjahr" for one year.
Document was issued in Braunschweig (Brunswick), she did her service in Magdeburg.

First document, person was born in Halle/Saale, document was issued in Limburg/Lahn, "Kriegshilfsdienst" Krankenhaus - assisting war service in a hospital, not clear where she served, this would be with the coded RAD unit number, can be traced.

Orden Abzeichen Ärmelband Landjahr! in 15907 Lübben (Spreewald) für €  120,00 zum Verkauf | Shpock ATHitler Jugend (HJ), Landjahr Paar Schulterklappen für Hitlerjungen

Landjahr - indicated by special insignia for that particular period

image.jpeg.76ef6da9b40a698fb63d8b7cf627d9f5.jpeg

An example of censorship in Germany today - All HJ triangles are banned!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Some more details added to my last reply.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

These are labour books. Every civilian had one. You can get them for about 10-20 Euros here, depending on entries and general condition.
First book: Document issued by Arbeitsamt Gmunden on 4.September 1939 (Employment Exchange)
Anna Seyrkammer(?). served first of all with the RAD from 8.4.1940 - 28.9.1940 as "Arbeitsmaid"
1.10.1934 - 25.4.1936
1.5.1936   -  30.5.1937
14.6.1937 -  19.10.1937
Gesellenprüfung als Schneiderin: 29.8.1937  - Batchelor exam as a tailor
Meisterprüfung als Schneiderin:  8.8.1943 - in Linz abgelegt - master exam as a tailor, taken in Linz/Donau

Page 4- further employment / Schneidermeisterin
25.10.1937 - 22.1.1938
20.6.1938   - 24.12.1938
1.1.1939        - 22.3.1939   in Vöcklabruck, Adolf-Hitler-Platz 16 (Austria)
Damenschneiderin: 25.3.1939 -

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Second Book: Issued by Arbeitsamt Nordhausen, 12.11.1937
Name of holder: Edmund Fischer,
Born in Petershagen/Niederbarnim (Brandenburg), 1914
Domicile: Berga
Professional training: 1.4.1928 - 1.10.1931 as Friseur / Hairdresser at K. Spangenberg, Friseurgeschäft in Nordhausen
Other special capabilities: Führerschein Klasse 2 u. 3 - driving licence class 2 and 3

On the pages following is a record of that person's employment, he also worked as a machine operator and as a chauffeur, etc., various jobs till 1. August 1939 - then he was probably called up. Working again as from 31.5.1946 in Stolberg in the Russian zone.

Perhaps you could post the page with the person's name?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Name - Edmund Fischer, now added above. I notice, most of these books come from the former Russian zone.

By the way, both these books are of the second issue. The older issue had a large "Weimar eagle" with 4 small swastikas in the corners of the front page, see example.

Arbeitsbuch Deutsches Reich

• Like 3

I'll get back to you shortly on these latest documents.

This is a legal document drawn up by a Notary concerning the contract for a sale of Grounds. The price is 15.690,- Reichsmarks, correspondence to this and the bill for the notary fees. This document, still valid, could be used as a claim to that land or grounds at present! I wonder where you got this. These were important private documents in their day, and perhaps today also in that sense.
N.B.: Private land and property was all confiscated after May 1945 by the Soviet Administration without any compensation at all. The owners, if they hadn't already fled, had to often face a Soviet tribunal with a good chance of summary execution.
However, on a second look, I see these documents are from Düsseldorf, in the Western zones.

The 7.78 ha mentioned in one document is the size of the land plot, the ha is an old measurement and is approx.

100  qm, therefore, 10 x 10 qm.

(square metres)
100 x 100 qm sind dann wohl 1 ha -   I was told

• Like 3

Yes, they are all real, no one up till now would go to such trouble to fake these documents for thirty pounds. Hitler signatures would be worth faking, Hitler, as a rule seldom gave a signature. Best to buy from a reputable source as always.
The deeds of purchase collection are rather unusual for today, it is hard to estimate a price. You should check the internet for similar examples as a guide. These of course are of an entirely different category to the other documents, more in the region of "privatrechtlich".

The other documents have the value you paid or possibly more. The RAD identity papers may well be worth a bit more than you paid, I've seen comparable examples for around 50 Euros. As I said before the falsification of documents is punishable under German law, I am sure the same applies in the UK - here it is known as "Urkundenfälschung", there are laid down penalties for this and for the intention behind it -  "Urkundenfälschung mit betrügerischer Absicht", ask a legal practitioner!   §§§§§

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I paid 50 pound for these documents.. Do you think that was worth it? The last doc I posted for land 

• Like 4

I think that is ok by the prices of today. They also represent a historical record of their days.

• Like 3