Panzer tracks

Gildwiller1918

Here are some of my WW2 German Panzer tracks, I have 2 on this thread so far. First is one used on the PzKpfw III & IV, Sturmgeschütz IV, Jagdpanzer IV, Flakpanzer IV "Wirbelwind" and Sturmpanzer 43 to name a few models. Odds are this is from a Panzer IV as it was the most numerous tank built with over 8,500 made. This track came from the Russian front, Southern region Crimea/Stalingrad. 

IMG_4916.JPG

IMG_4914.JPG

IMG_4915.JPG

IMG_4913.JPG

IMG_4917.JPG

• Like 5

Next is a track used on the Panzerkampfwagen II models as well as the 5 cm sIG 33 auf Fahrgestell Panzerkampfwagen II (Sf), 7.5 cm PaK 40 auf Fahrgestell Panzerkampfwagen II (Marder II) (Sd.Kfz. 131), 5 cm PaK 38 auf Fahrgestell Panzerkampfwagen II, Leichte Feldhaubitze 18 auf Fahrgestell Panzerkampfwagen II (Wespe), Munitions Selbstfahrlafette auf Fahrgestell Panzerkampfwagen II, Brückenleger auf Panzerkampfwagen II, Bergepanzerwagen auf Panzerkampfwagen II Ausf. J, as well as other models. These enterned prodcution in 1935 and ran until 1944. This one is dated 1943, so I would assume it is for one of the assault gun versions as the tanks were clearly outclassed by this date. It was also found on the Russian Front, Ukraine region.

IMG_4918.JPG

IMG_4919.JPG

IMG_4920.JPG

IMG_4922.JPG

IMG_4921.JPG

• Like 4

I do have my eyes on a PzKpfw V track now, waiting to see if I can get a good deal or not. The Mk V and VI tracks are hard to come by, the later the model the more difficulty in finding a decent and reasonably priced example.

• Like 4