Russian Invasion of Germany, December 1944 - May 1945, Russian Film

Fritz

Освобождение. Фильм 4-й. Битва за Берлин (4К, военный, реж. Юрий Озеров, 1971 г.)
Russian Film from 1971, the final phase and the drive to Berlin
Russian spoken text, English subtitles, but very realistic presentation and full of action

Still available on youtube - click on link within

• Like 3

The Final Assault (1971). these films were apparently made on the original locations.

• Like 3

Links were blocked, will have to search on YouTube.

• Like 4

Links to you tube work for me, looks like a good film. Interesting to see how the Russians portrayed the death  of Eva Braun showing she was far from willing to die. I remember seeing a similar scene in the 1973 Alec Guinness film "Hitler The last ten days" I wonder if there was any truth in that, I suppose we will never know.   I can't find the actual clip on you tube but it was an unusual film in general. 

• Like 3

Not true, that was Russian propaganda. Eva willingly followed him, she had already been sent back to Berchtesgaden, but returned at great personal risk despite that. Hitler accepted her decision, and agreed to marry her at the last moment.

• Like 3