Cruise’s Role as ''Valkyrie'' Gets Trashed

stefanovic

• 2 weeks later...

NO SURPISES THERE WHEN THE LIKES OF CRIUSE AND HOLLYWOOD GET THEIR HANDS ON A STORY LIKE THAT IT BEARS VERY LTTLE RESEMBLENCE TO THE REAL THING, WE HAVE ALL SEEN THE DOUCUMANTARIES,BOOKS ETC ON THIS .MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS ON IT ARE NOT IMPORTANT.

BUT WHAT SOME PEOPLE MAY THINK. IS HOW MANY SO CALLED SMART PEOPLE COULD FAIL SO MANY TIMES, BUT WE DIDN'T LIVE THEN AND DIDN'T EXPERINCE THE TIMES THEY LIVED IN.

BUT NO MATTER I KNOW WE HAVE FILMS LIKE SAVING PTE RYAN ETC IT IS HOLLYWOOD WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. <_<

Im lookin forward too it with an open mind.Its only a film and several of Downfalls actors are in it.Its easy too be cynical.But i wont pass judgement until one has seen it.

• 2 years later...

I thought it was pretty good, got it on DVD now , might watch it again tomorrow.

I thought it was pretty good, got it on DVD now , might watch it again tomorrow.

I thought it was good and not far off of what happened according to what I've read on the subject.