Artillery luger

Buster

Beautiful pieces, I've been wanting something like this for some time, mainly the standard version, but too many restrictions nowadays, and the prices have soared. I take it, the holster is basicly a copy with possibly some original parts.
The artillery weapon must have been awkward to use, too intricate and too complicated.

• Like 3

My thoughts exactly  fritz,  looks too good for old leather,  also very complicated  system  to work, would be better with a standard  p08 or a rifle.

• Like 4

I once owned a replica P-08 , and now only some P-08 part's....as for that holster...l would also go with replica, but easy enough to make look like an original with leather stain's and sandpaper !, But l personally prefure to keep all my replica stuff in mint condition and let time and use age them !

As for the P-08 Luger Artillery model, you would have to rest it onto your elbow just to get that none accurate shot !, Just like that Kreigsmarine model..... "Gone Fishing"

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The snail drum magazine for this pistol is very expensive to find nowadays. The pistol itself can still be found, but they are going up in price, even more so than the standard Lugers. 

• Like 2