Ok  it's not a deact, but it's as near to one as i will ever get, it's a replica MP40 made by Denix, I got it from the same seller I got the gas mask, & fletchettes from, it looked to new & fresh so I tried to knock some of it off., before & after pics.

20200211_142439.jpg

20200211_155811.jpg

20200211_160247.jpg

• Like 5

I have one as well, quite nicely made.

• Like 3

Yes , I was surprised by the  build quality  for the price , bearing in mind an original UK/EU deact now sells for £2.885 , the cocking handle moves under spring tension,  but does not strip or dry fire. The denix will cock & dry fire , but will not strip  the same way as a conventional original mp40.

• Like 3

3000 for a deactivated gun, sounds about right. These have always been in demand. But I am happy with the denix, mine is just for display anyways. 

• Like 4

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Close to a replica,🤔  but still a toy.   The Legends MP 40 BB replica. I never got one. I went for the Thompson and Grease gun  Legend BB gun replicas. 🫣  Not for extended use,  soft metal and plastic guts. The Magzine has to be down loaded. More of a display occasional shooting toy. 

https://hardairmagazine.com/reviews/umarex-legends-mp-bb-gun-test-review/

Here is a somewhat decent review.    

image.png.e2f69300a3b1eeff25adb38a6f54c9ef.png  image.png.b871b987070d6f327e530e451b3bcac9.png

• Like 3