Berlin

stewy

Well folks i should've been going to Berlin at silly o'clock Wed morning but thanks to the bloody protesters My flight's cancelled so i'm off Tues. pm. Will ya miss me? My old woman won't! :lol: Stewy

• Like 1

LOL... going to grab any militaria there or see any of the museums? You also can take a tour/rent a DDR era Trabi... the car for the people! (Gowatch the latest TopGear for the test drive)

• Like 1

:hapy0002:

Have a good trip and tell us all about it when you return. I have a feeling that your return baggage might be a bit heavier than your outward flight.

• Like 1

Take your camera Stewy , there are lots of Third Reich era buildings still intact and well worth visiting.I've heard the Flak towers are very impressive.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 years later...

Remember Monty Python and don't mention the war to the Germans. Still waiting for the pictures?

• Like 3

Sadly I think Stewy might have passed, we have been unable to contact him for some time now. Allot of members who knew him have also not been able to make contact so not looking too good.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Let's hope not

• Like 3