Model Soldiers for Graeme

Kenny Andrew

Here's one for you G,

I know you don't do toys but thought these might tempt you.There are 10 figures in the set all WW1 KOSB all hand painted .If you want me to add them to the website so you can see them just let me know.No obligation as I need to add them anyway and it will give me incentive to add them quicker .

We also do the Germans to fight against including a young Corporal Hitler! B)

_Photos_FW_FW033_L_.jpg

No Problem G, just let me know , remember forum officer members also get a 5% discount.

Hi Kenny

Just joined the forum and I have seen the figures at The NEC in Birmingham where Mike and Tony Nevillie had them on display Tony had done an excellent diaromma and they looked excellent think they will be a big seller and hopefully up in Glasgow they will sell well

REgards

Robert.

• Like 1

Hi Robert,

welcome to the Forum :) Yes they are one of our best sellers ,our shop seems to have been taken over by them, watch out too for the new Honour Bound Tigers coming out very soon they are awesome too.

• 2 years later...

Hello, I'm new to the forum and looking for a bit of help, years ago, I received a model kit of a German Soldier, I believe it could be made up as a Panzer Grenadier of the Gross Deutschland or as an SS Panzer Grenadier, I think Tamiya produced this kit. I've been trying to get this kit again for years but no luck yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

as a post script:

When I lived in Scotland I visited the Treasure Bunker a few times, got a few good items from there, sadly since I moved to London I've lost or misplaced what small collection I had.

This forum is fantastic. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Cheers Ajax, yes I had that figure too about 30 years ago!!! Don't think you can get it any more, it was 9th scale I think , was'nt Tamiya but Esci ,they also made a kettenkrade and Kubel in the same scale.

esci_6001_title.jpg

Thanks for that Kenny, that is the very fellow!!! If you happen to get one of these, a wee shout my way would be very much appreciated.

Keep up the good work by the way, as an ex-Infantryman my enthusiasm for Militaria is re-kindled with this forum and what the Treasure Bunker has to offer. May try and start a new collection sometime.

• Like 1