New on-line shop

Kenny Andrew

Hi Guys, you may have noticed the forum has been down for a few days this is because we have been building a new on-line shop. Could you take a look please and let me know what you think, positive and negative. Let me know if there is anything which does not work or could be improved. All feedback will be greatfully received :thumbsup:  Also any features you would like to see as we now have the option to add new things like currency converters etc.  

• Like 2

• Kenny Andrew pinned and featured this topic

Page is fine. Just found 2 mistakes under Imp.German Militaria:
(Code: 2175)  Imp.German 6 year long service medal - no such thing

WW1 Austro-Hungarian Karl Trupp Cross Medal (Code: 1902)

- Item shown is Austro-Hungarian k.u.k. long service on the wrong ribbon - ribbon should be yellow/black - and of course in triangular form!
If you look around in the net, you will find the correct colours of the ribbon, perhaps a replacement could be found to enhance this piece.

- Austro-Hungarian Karl Truppenkreuz - was given for 12 weeks at the Front and participation in 1 battle!

• Like 2

Thanks Fritz, 

what do you think this item is ?

(Code: 2175)  Imp.German 6 year long service medal - no such thing

I could not find a similar one anywhere, do you think it's for the 6th Army? perhaps a commemorative medal? 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

It is an Austro-Hungarian 6 year service cross, worn on a black/yellow trifold ribbon. I haven't any examples to date,
but here is selection of pictures:

image.png.2faa1d17e8db8fada249520452d8cb32.pngimage.png.e4e796d1b1ee7c480cf02dcad8882c8b.png

second one is for 25 years, etc

.image.png.6b3ef97aad7599240c1ef5e370cc88cb.png

various other examples

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Perfect Fritz, I knew you would know :thumbsup: 

• Like 2

I hope you are able to find a ribbon for this, it would enhance the sale possibility. Maybe if you look around, you might find the odd one, they do turn up from time to time, but I suppose this is time consuming for small objects.  Glad to see the Forum is running again.

Have posted under uniforms some extra pictures of a police uniform, "Troppau" - "Schützpolizei - Ordnungspolizei"

• Like 2

Thanks Guys, yes luckily the forum was only down for a couple of days, it's strange how you don't really miss it until it's gone. More improvements will be made to the on-line shop in the coming weeks. :thumbsup:  

• Like 3