Arbeitsdienstlager Known and Discovered

Gwar

Hello, I collect Reichsarbeitsdienst (RAD) items and try to track known lagers ( Camps / Barracks ) using period photographs, Dienststellenabzeichen ( Armshields) and other documents.. For instance.. The photo of 2/312 is Gau XXXI Oberrhein, Abt. 2 "Feldmarschall Keith" as honor name located in Suggerath.. I also like to track down RAD  locations based on then and now.. In a nutshell, if you wish to join me I would like the company, I am also an Admin. of a Rad research group and a Admin of a general RAD collectors / information page.. Hope to meet you soon... G

003.jpg

rad shield 2-312 XXXI Oberrhein.JPG

312.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

10260871.jpg

640px-Rot_an_der_Rot_Abbey_building.jpg

• Like 4

Bravo, nice collection, good luck with search/research, would be pleased to hear your results.

• Like 3

Very nice Gwar, here's a couple of items I have, feel free to use them in your research.

img125.jpg

img124.jpg

img123.jpg

• Like 4

Thank you , leon21, Your document of the Freiwilliger Id booklet for the FAD is as always  great deal of information in such a small item, Yes the Meldeamt office was 1 for Bremen as stamped and it seems Max was at Arbeitsgau XXVII, Abt. 5/173 Honor name "Julius Langbehn der Rembrandtdeutsche"  located in Harpstedt not far from Bremen and the Schwalbennester or swallows nest on the shoulders of the tunic represent a Musiker or musician.. I have no picture of the arbeitsdienstlager at this time but will make a note if found.. Many Thanks... G

17.jpg

Bremen.jpg

50799534_2288640687815898_795283610843217920_n.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for the information Gwar.

Here is a Armband and Collar patches for a staff member of Arbeitsgau XV, not sure which District Sachen or Hessen-sud have you

any information or photo's of these two.

100_5694.jpg

• Like 4

A nice set, you should really try and get the shoulder pieces to match (plus a few more little items!)

• Like 3

• 3 months later...