Progaganda Postcards

Fritz

100_4516.JPG

Propaganda postcard for the 1. Oktober 1938, the march into the Sudetenland. Unwritten, uncirculated condition.

100_4517.JPG

A portrait postcard by Heinrich Hoffmann, one of a now rare series. Unwritten, uncirculated, mint.

• Like 2

And here's a portrait sketch by Professor von Kursell, and printed by Hans Glogner of Berlin.

img087.jpg

img088.jpg

• Like 3

Scenes from Compiégne like this are quite well known, it was also filmed. This particular snap with the SS-Scharführer in the middle I haven't seen before, the one at the Obersalzberg seems familiar, the last sketch portrait I haven't seen before, with stamp but unwritten?

I used to have quite a few more nice cards like these, but unfortunately swapped them years ago for something else.

• Like 2

Perhaps the person decided not to send the card after all? Have seen cards before with just a stamp, unwritten, unfranked. There were also cards with a pre-printed stamp.

• Like 2

Yes I have some of the pre-printed stamp postcards, here are few examples used and unused.

img090.jpg

img092.jpg

img094.jpg

img093.jpg

• Like 3

Very nice.  Posen no longer exists as such.

• Like 2