Watches

Buster

Here's a bargain I discovered, there's was a series of magazines  called military  watches of the world, you get a mag and a repro watch every month , I think they where £10 or thereabouts, well if you go into pound land/ pound world, they have some of the Watches, they have been  repacked as fashion watches and they are only a £1, not the best quality but for a pound they are ideal for work. As you can see I have bought a few. It's just your luck what they have in at the time, there where loads more in the series including ww2 Luftwaffe  & german soldier .

20171118_214830.jpg

• Like 2

Casablanca: What watch is it?

• Like 2

From right to left

1980s RUSSIAN TANKERS WATCH . 

1960s BRITISH RAF WATCH .

1960s GERMAN NAVAL COMMANDERS WATCH .

1950s  EYGYPTIAN NAVAL COMMANDERS WATCH

• Like 2

Wartime Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine watches are very collectable, you just don't see any, and very expensive. Post war Soviet watches flooded the markets after 1989/90, very cheap and reliable, they also had some good spare leather wrist straps, very durable. All gone now.

• Like 2

I remember when these came out, the German ones were very smart, you can't go wrong for a pound :)

• Like 1

I have been wearing  one of the RAF ones for a month day & night and its still going ! . I took my Armani  watch to get a new battery fitted & it cost me £10 !!!  I could have bought 10 of these repro watches for that, & when it goes dead just bin it & unbox another .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1