Fake British Webbing?

Reece

kenny andrew said:
not sure Euan, all depends on what it costs us but will try to keep prices as low as possible.

99% of our stock comes through the door or from contacts , however if I see something on the net and it looks OK that we know someone is looking for we can pick it up for them.

ahh, that sounds OK, well, you know what I'm after ! I'll be in in about 2 weeks time , hopefully I'll see you then, but I'll be on here anyway.. Euan

• Like 2

Hi Euan, Reece brought the pouch in today so we are holding it for you behind the counter £10

• Like 1

AH !! cheers Kenny - who da' man ? You da' man !! I shall very possibly be up next Saturday, and I may have sourced a holster ! Is the pouch original ?

• Like 2

Hi Euan, it's almost mint and OK 

• Like 1

hey, Ive ordered this holster... hopefully it arrives... And then all I need is a belt and SD KC cap badge ! 

post-3-1244364397_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Excellent Euan, good find 

• Like 1

Hey Kenny, sorry i've been off for a while, I was at work experience at RAF Leuchars, Still no holster but hopefully it'll arrive soon and I can get some pics... 

• Like 2

no probs Euan, interesting place for work experience, what sort of things are you doing there?

• Like 1

kenny andrew said:
no probs Euan, interesting place for work experience, what sort of things are you doing there?

Yea it was brill, I finished on Wednesday but Ill fill you in on all of the detailed Gen when Im up. Basically...

day 1 - Aircrew

day 2 - Engineers

day 3 - ATC ( air traffic control )

Ill fill you in on Saturday about it though, if you remind me.. Anymore RAF stuff in ? Any SD cap badges ?

• Like 2

Hi Euan, nothing this week but if anything comes in I'll put it aside and give you first crack at it on Saturday 

• Like 1

Ha when I did work experience last year I went to the police made me not want to join :lol:

• Like 2