Say hello to my little friend .

Buster

I use this guy to display hats, helmets and caps when moving stuff on to make room for more, but most times folk want to buy him & not the hats.

post-37944-0-11942000-1476396427_thumb.jpg

post-37944-0-50733200-1476396464_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

Here is my latest little friend, the wife got me it back in July for my birthday, i know its a repop but he makes a great display item, its made of bronze/ brass, i  got it of  FB from a guy in Ayr.

20170715_153402 (1).jpg

20170715_153524.jpg

20170715_153312.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think the above statue could be loosely  based on this picture .ImageServer.jpg

• Like 3

Display is looking good Buster, yes the statue is based on Hitlers pre war uniform. Nothing wrong with replicas as long as they are sold as such. In fact the exact same statue can be found in this video of the "Nazi hoard" found in Argentina, you can see it at 00.43 in the background. Quite unbelievable that the Argentinian authorities think these items are original when they are all quite clearly fake. Argentinian police are still trying to find out how the items entered the country, some one should tell them probably via Eastern Europe :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yes Kenny its exactly the same statue,  it just makes you wonder how much of the collection is original.  I had seen the same statue being sold as original  for arouns $800 (but its a fake)  i tried to find it again ! But with no luck .Thanks for the kind words about my collection, i did away with the camo wallpaper  and replaced it with that white brick stuff! It's so much brighter & shows of the guns better.

image (7).jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The white brick wallpaper looks much better :thumbsup: 

• Like 3