Happy Birthday Fritz

Kenny Andrew

Happy Birthday Paul, hope you have a good one :birthday:

• Like 2

Many thanks, Kenny. And thanks also for bearing with me in so many corrections! Have not been able to send an e-mail lately, all to your address returned undelivered. If you take a look at the Oberfeldwebel insignia - this is doubled, double has text and picture removed, but I could not delete the title.

• Like 2

Hi Paul,

I fixed the double post, that is very odd your emails got bounced back , are all your emails getting bounced back or only the ones to us?

If it is only the ones to us could you post the error message you are getting here please?

• Like 1

no, only the mails to your address and "Deutsche Rentenversicherung" are affected

Thanks Paul, still waiting to hear back from the tech guys , this is actually quite common, we have had this in the past , it's either a problem with your provider or ours , usually resolves itself after a few days , will let you know how we get on :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi Paul, recieved your email , so at least we are moving in the right direction , have sent you a reply so hopefully you will get it :)

• Like 2

Hi Paul, my message got bounced back , but at least I got yours, so we are half way there. Will email you again early next week hopefully the problem will be resolved by then :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi Paul, just sent you another email but it got bounced back, it seems from the fact I can get your emails but when we reply they get bounced back is perhaps down to your email provider. It might be worth contacting them and letting them know that when people email you their messages are getting bounced back.See if they can shed any light on it?

Here is the message from my tech guy who also thinks the problem might be with your email provider

The problems emailing that address however do seem to be coming from their end. It may well be the server it's being hosted on but the connection is taking too long to respond and as such timing out - This is certainly the only error I see what I look at the logs.
It might be worth contacting that customer if you can to see if anything has changed on their set-up that they are aware of because at the moment all evidence points to that.
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Re.: New topic under uniforms with a typing error

Hallo Kenny,

Have just posted a new topic under uniforms, etc. title: Kampfgeschwader General Wever 4 cuffband

Unfortunately I leap before I look, and the result is the title has a typing error - Kampfgeschwader should be Kampf with pf - the f is missing. That's always the problem when you type something hastily and then add it in without thouroghly checkng. I would never make a journalsit or editor at this rate. I can usually correct the texts anytime later, but not the overhead title unfortunatly. I wonder if you could rectify this? Sorry to trouble you again.

Best regards

Paul

I also tried to mail you this message but it got bounced back as:

The original message was received at Tue, 3 May 2016 19:27:34 +0000

from x55b00dcd.dyn.telefonica.de [85.176.13.205]

----- Transcript of session follows -----

<info@treasurebunker.com>... Deferred: treasurebunker.com.: No route to host

Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours

Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Hi Paul, if you look at the top of this thread on the right hand side next to the reply to this topic box you should see a link which says Topic Moderation.If you click on that you should be able to click on Edit title, this should work on all the forums. Any problems let me know, it might not be set up properly.

Did you recieve my test email I sent you yesterday afternoon ? It's the first email I have sent you which has not bounced back?

• Like 1

your mail hasn't arrived. I have also noticed that that interesting page in Norway - Flyvrak, with all the WWII crash sites is also for some reason not available. I contacted him, and he said, everything was ok frm his side. I wonder?

http://ktsorens.tihlde.org/flyvrak/tverrdalen.html

Maybe you could have more luck? Worth a try. Thanks for the tips.

cheers Paul,

I see you managed to change the title :thumbsup: that site you linked too is down for me too

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator at ktsorens@tihlde.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

That's strange you got a bounce back this time as I got your last email on the 1st of April with no problem, I'll pass that info on to my tech guys. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi Fritz, I've corrected the title for you,

If you click on Edit then on Use Full Editor you should be able to change or correct the title yourself. You can also add extra

photo's to a post if you wish.

Hope this helps.

• Like 3