long time...

Reece

Not been on the forum in a nearly 3 years , dont suppose any of you old chaps remember me ;)

• Like 6

Hi Reece, welcome back, what you been up to? :thumbsup:

I been a few years.. Hate this getting older malarkey :taz:

I've just been working alot for the past few years done all sorts, was training in the infantry had a few complications came out, reapplied and going back in as a vehicle mechanic possibly, apart from that barwork. As far as collecting goes the most recent thing i bough was an old soviet gasmask.

whats changed since ive been away ! how are all you !

Also remember that shell incident :lol:

• Like 2

Probably better out of the Infantry these days, what unit were you in? Who could forget the shell incident, think it's still on here somewhere :D

• Like 1

Definitely ! Realised that after awhile ! ,plenty other regiments where i can get a trade on the job, and get a good career out of it

Was suppost to go to 4 Scots in Fallingbostel Germany ,Armored infantry

Haha reading back on that now is hilarious, scary at the time though ,pretty glad my fingers are still intact, that's quite a large round :lol:

• Like 2

4 Scots, The Highlanders, the amalgamation of the Seaforths, Gordons and Camerons.Armoured infantry would be cool but pretty dangerous if things kick off again.My uncle trained in Fallingbostel, however that was in 1940 and he was driving a Panzer. :D

• Like 3

Hi Reece, I don't think I've met you!

• Like 1