Seller of fakes

RAF635SQ

I spotted these a month or two ago at a car/collectors show... No idea if sold as real but I saw nothing that was real, it all clearly is fake. He had people buying this junk also! I guess its made to look real.

A load of crap and to add to the insult, an Auschwitz cross is sitting in there! :tantrum:

post-319-0-49452200-1385064672_thumb.jpg

post-319-0-78961000-1385064703_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

The Jewish armband has to be! They are near impossible to fine and if you do the prices are sky high. Hard to tell if the Auschwitz Cross is real but they are easy to spot fakes.

There is a market I like to visit now and then. There are a few stalls that sale militaria but all the people selling fakes puts me off even looking and it's a shame they have to ruin it for the rest of us.

• Like 2

they bayonets are comical and ironically worth nothing to collectors as they are very fake but would be worth£120-£200 to a collector had someone not f'd with them.

• Like 2

There's always some poor fool who will be conned into buying this kind of junk. I've seen a lot worse being sold at car boots

really cheap and nasty looking fakes , but yet people still buy it., they most be bonkers.

• Like 1

yes really anoying , I see he has a nice knuckle duster there too which is totally illegal :D

• Like 1

k98 ss bayonet , ss proficiancy badge of which only a handfull are known to exist and the fantasy Adolf stamp dear o dear.

• Like 2