Oh my giddy aunt!

Helen

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!

They have found the missing episodes of classic Doctor Who in Ethiopia, this IS the best thing since sliced bread I kid you not.

I need to watch these seeing though Patrick Troughton is one of my favourite doctors. Oh my giddy aunt! *Faints*

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

BBC news conference on Thursday ,hopefully it is true that they have all been found, Evil of the Daleks , Power of the Daleks , Daleks Masterplan plus all the missing Yeti and Cyberman stories, this is a major find , they had pretty much given up on finding any more of the lost episodes :)

• Like 1

If it is legitimate, everybody on the Treasure Bunker is welcome to have a party at mine! :D

• Like 2

woo hoo!

I love a good detective story and this certainly is that

• Like 2

BBC have confirmed missing episodes have been found ,however will need to wait till tomorrow to find out how many and which ones :)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/news/a522026/doctor-who-missing-episodes-found-bbc-confirms.html

Also lots of Doctor who on the Watch TV channel this weekend including the Patrick Troughton story Tomb of the Cybermen :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Genuinely excited here, lemme get the paper cups!

• Like 2

Well not quite all the missing episodes have been found but nine is better than none this makes the missing episodes drop from 106 to 97 , they have found all the missing episodes of the web of fear minus episode three, this is the famous Yeti story. plus the complete Enemy of the World, unfortunately no Dalek stories :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24467337

• Like 1