My movie busts and other items

rabek1

Looks rather snazzy! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Love Alien bust and the Terminator statue which i saw in a shop in Glasgow was thinking of buying it,very impressive. :)

• Like 1

Thanks mate i got the alien bust from a shop there long sold out of those busts so people are asking crazy prices for it now i seen it for 2500 lol i payed 900 for it ,as for the terminator i got that in glasgow outa that shop stuff thats prob where you seen it also got the saw billy pupet out of there to ,the terminator one is nice and the face removes lol

• Like 1

Excellent collection Rob, I recognise a few bits there ;) Love the Boba Fett and the Captain Spalding :D

Thanks kenny love that film house of 1000 corpses the devils rejects is good to though prefer corpses ive got the movie poster in my livingroom framed up ,got a few zombies in the packets sitting next to spalding from day of the dead and dawn of the dead bub was prob most expensive to get had to order him from the states hes hard to get

• Like 1

I'm the other way round 1000 corpses is a bit too much for me :D I do like the rejects, think Spalding is hilarious :P

could you post some of your zombies and Spalding never seen them before.

ye mate ill take some picks of them tonight and post em and ye spalding is the best character the guys funny as hell lol ill post the movie pic ive got framed to its nice

• Like 1

I have a few items of film memorabilia but not a lot though. :(

• Like 1

Cool Helen, can you post some pictures :)

No it's not chick flick memorabilia, so much for stereotypes. -_- I'm not in to chick flicks except some rare exceptions. :) I might post some, I might not. :P

• Like 1

House of a 1000 corpses was a great film! Loving the Saw doll! Saw was awesome :P

• Like 1

I didn't really like House of 1000 corpses it freaked me, however, saying that I did watch this really weird German film called "Nekromantik" if anyone has heard of it?

• Like 1

House of 1000 corpses freaked me out too :blink:

• Like 1

Thanks sailor the saw doll if pretty cool it weighs quite a bit as its solid and has a nice paint job and stands on a solid base and has the saw logo in it ,it was a bargain price to at only 200 quid you can still get em i got mine in glasgow from a shop called stuff i seen they got more in stock last time i was in ,but they get there stuff from a site on the internet i know so if your interested in gettin one of these send me a message and can send you the email address of the site ,and ye house of 1000 corpses is a bit freaky woulda been great if captain spalding was in it more though the start of the movie is classic in his store lol