Doctor who clips.

Helen

Call me a wuss but I always go teary eyed when I hear this: :rolleyes:

• Like 5

I like this one ,I wonder if we can get a Dalek smiley :borgsmile:

• Like 3

Hmmm, I wonder! Although that smiley reminds me of a Borg from Star Trek. :kopkrab:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Get a Dalek one then? :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

tom Baker was the best , here he is with Romana who was also the best :rolleyes: she was in the Odessa File too.

• Like 1

No sure if ive seen the odessa file is it worth a watch? ,im a total movie buff got 5 2terribite drives full of movies and tv series and you should see my house with movie stuff its one of as kind lol got 1:1 scale busts of batman ,joker ,hulk ,bobofett ,alien ,predator ,hellraiser chatter cenobite also got a 7 foot ironman 4 foot terminator and 3 foot billy saw puppet , just as well the misses is into the same sort of stuff as me ill post pics of my stuff they are pretty cool ,now ive started collecting german ww2 items im so needind a bigger place a tardis house would come in handy :)

• Like 1

The Odessa file is a great film , you've put me in the mood to watch it now B) In fact there's something in the film that gave me inspiration to open the shop 27 years ago, I'll let you watch it first and you can guess what part it is :)

• Like 1

27 years you have been open thats nice i mind the first time i came into your shop that was 21 year ago was 15 at the time god time flies lol ,and will check out that film downloading it as we speak cheers

• Like 1

Time does fly past quickly, seems like yesterday I was sitting in the Virginia Galleries :(