Hitlers Grandson article

leon21

• 10 months later...

Hitler's Women

the documentary called Nazi underworld on national geographic, one episode deals with question of Hitler's women.

And that Hitler has a grandson in France as a result of an affair with a French peasant girl.

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3voNec4-gk

• Like 4

the resemblance is uncanny , the fact he was stationed there and the painting makes me feel inclined to think this is Hitler's Grandson.

• Like 2

according to friends who served with Hitler uder WW1.

Hitler was very little interested in foreign girls.

so if this person think he is the grandchilden of Adolf Hitler, then a DNA test and confirm this.

The painting may have been painted by Adolf Hitler or someone with an identical last name.

There is no guarantee that the signature is Hitler's

so i am very skeptical about the whole story

• Like 3

DNA would be the answer but does Hitler have any other living relatives and would their DNA be the same?

• Like 2

There was a similar rumour about British society beauty Unity Mitford's close relationship with Adolf Hitler. Though some

historians believe Unity-sister of famous writer Nancy Mitford and cousin of Winston Churchill-was the Fuhrer's lover, it has

never been confirmed. What is know is that Mitford was considered (more Nazi than the Nazi's ) by the allied forces and a

perfect Aryan specimen by Hitler.

On her arrival back to Britain after a failed suicide attempt, she went in to hiding and it was later rumoured she had a baby

and Hitler was the father but it has never been confirmed.

• Like 4

interesting , apparently he told his WW1 comrades he had no family left so it looks as through he did not tell his comrades the full story, perhaps this was the case too when he said he had little interest in foreign girls.

Also Hitler was not a common name in Germany and the painting does look like an early Hitler painting and signature.

But by the looks of things any remaining family look unlikely to volunteer their DNA.

• Like 1

But we should be critical of his claims that he's the grandchildren to Adolf Hitler and without having any evidence of any sort

but I'm still not convinced

• Like 2

yes I agree Svein,evidence is the key, it would be great if it was his grandson, you wonder why he would want to make such a claim if it was not true? the rest of the Hitler family seem to be living in fear of there lives :huh:

• Like 3

well for me the story seems too good to be true, that's all

• Like 2