Another Nazi Zombie Film

Spotted another nazi zombie film in the shops called ( War of the Dead ) anybody seen it ? ;)

• 9 months later...

Love my zombie movies though not heard of that one will download that to ,only nazi zombie movie ive seen is dead snow got a dubbed version was no bad lol ,i prefer the romero classics dawn of the dead and day of the dead gota love bub

Zombie films are great ,Love the Romero ones too , also like the remakes , was not that impressed with Dead Snow , but loving the Walking Dead.

I liked Day of the Dead as well ,there are actually 3 different days of the dead which gets confusing.The Original Romero , a remake which is not great and another Day of the Dead "Contagium" , the last one gets panned by fans but I actually quite like it :)

Think my fave is the remake of Romeros dawn of the Dead with the Johnny Cash intro :thumbsup:

http://youtu.be/7nUgeG2DPLY

Ye i love walking dead season 3 has been really good as season 2 was a bit slow every epp i was like please get out that dam farmhouse lol but 3 has been really good sofar i also like that sparticus series been watching that to pitty the lead man died of cancer and was replaced but the show still retains its gore lol ,a new series has started called vikings theres only 2 parts out sofar but it seems pretty good ,as for the zombie films agreed the romero ones are the best and yes i liked the dawn of the dead remake to ive got all the old ones and the remakes though only one i havent got is the orig night of the living dead black and white seen a bit of it but i liked the 80's remake of it much better and those return of the livind dead movies are good to love the tarman in the first one ,i also like alot of sfi movies even the old black and white ones cant beat the day the earth stood still classic ,watched the 60's version of invaders from mars with the mrs other week she was pissing herself at the zips down the back of the aliens suits :lol:

I've not seen any of the living dead movies , but they are on my to do list.Walking Dead is great, much better they are now in the Prison, season 2 was more like a western ,very slow paced. Another one I liked as I am a Big Brother fan was Dead Set , in fact it's another of my favourites, and funny too "is that Davina" :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone seen Iron Sky? It's about nazis who build a new world on the dark side of the moon and launch a world invasion. Lol looks more like a comedy.

Iron Sky was pretty funny I must admit, well for me it was lol :wacko:

• Like 1

Got to agree with RAF I've got the film didn't stop laughing watching it. :lol:

• Like 2