Hitlers Car

Kenny Andrew

Some body just emailed this picture of Hitlers car ,no further information but looks a nice piece.

Mercedes_Benz_G4_1938.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome! Reminds me of the transport museum in Glasgow when i was a kid.Went there on Sundays.Those old cars had character and some of them were huge.

• Like 2

Hitler wrote to mercedes for a discount on that car before he was in power and he wanted the floor raised by a few inches, well thats what the military channel told me , nice car tho

• Like 2

:D

I read somewhere that these cars were very fast and stable for their time. Hitler liked being driven (seemingly he never drove) very fast at all times except parades. The doors had special holsters for lugers to use in self defense for the bodyguards.

:doa14:

• Like 2

:lol:B)

I'll wait for the stretched pink version!

Seriously though, did someone not produce an injection moulded kit of this car. I know K&C have done a painted model recently. I seem to remember a kit of Hitler's car but it may have been some time ago.

• Like 2

I'll wait for the stretched pink version!

Seriously though, did someone not produce an injection moulded kit of this car. I know K&C have done a painted model recently. I seem to remember a kit of Hitler's car but it may have been some time ago.

Marui Japan 1:35 HITLER MERCEDES-BENZ Staff Car, the only reason i know is i came across it searching for other pics

• Like 2

:P

Thanks Lackie. I wonder if it is still available. In the 70's kits were made of some unusual items. I remember a kit of a full size 88mm Anti tank round.

• Like 2

Just carried out a search for Marui. They seem to only make BB guns now (if it's the same company) :doa14:

• Like 2

I remember it as quite common,there was a model shop in Edinburgh that sold them.

• Like 2

No G, I remember Harburn was near the bottom of Leith Walk then. This shop was round the corner towards Leith Academy school. It was run by a very pleasant little old lady.

There were some interesting pubs nearby where women took their clothes off (and probably more!). Of course I only visited them for research purposes! ;)

• Like 2

:rolleyes:

Yes essential modelling research. All in the name of accuracy! -_-

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Here, my picture of Hitler and his car c1935. Not sure its the same one,did he have more than one.

post-3-0-83056400-1472377717_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I think this is one of the early cars he used. AH was fond of being driven very quickly in fast cars. He used several but I'm no expert on the types.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

here's what happened to his favourite car

• Like 2