favorite Music

broom of doom

A list of my favourite bands :band:

For me there's only one...........

ACDC - Thunderstruck :band:

Yessss this song is ACE! :D

Interestingly Broom i was in your town at the weekend for the Bloodstock festival up the road at Catton Hall.Saxon actually played the festival a few years ago.Tamworth seemed a nice town.Visited the castle while there.Are you familiar with Tamworths finest rock band Wolfsbane? More notable for the fact there singer Blaze Bayley went on to front Iron Maiden for a few years.

Interestingly Broom i was in your town at the weekend for the Bloodstock festival up the road at Catton Hall.Saxon actually played the festival a few years ago.Tamworth seemed a nice town.Visited the castle while there.Are you familiar with Tamworths finest rock band Wolfsbane? More notable for the fact there singer Blaze Bayley went on to front Iron Maiden for a few years.

yeah! Tamworth is great me and some m8s went to the castle a few weeks ago lol did u go to the snowdome? or Drayton manor?

Only got to the castle as we spent the weekend at the festival.Stayed in a nice bed and breakfast and had a walk around the town as well as the castle.Will be back next year all being well.

Only got to the castle as we spent the weekend at the festival.Stayed in a nice bed and breakfast and had a walk around the town as well as the castle.Will be back next year all being well.

next time you should go to either the snow dome or draton manor there brill and the snow dome has built a hotel next to it :D

Well you can tell I never made it to the pub tonight :smilie_tanz:

my favorite wings song 'Band on the run' just brill :D

This is probably my fav at the moment ,not sure if I prefer the song or the video :00009176:

This is probably my fav at the moment ,not sure if I prefer the song or the video :00009176:

its gotta be the video :lol: and u think thats good check this out

Yes it probably is the video, :D funnily enough here is my favourite from last year , is it the same mob in your video? same idea anyway :P

this is my fav Kasabian, slight Beatles influence I think

i love this song! :D honky tonk woman

my favorite band is i'll say Lynyrd Skynyrd the music is just great i can just listen to all of there songs they all sound great :band:

A list of my favourite bands :band:

looking at your list, it took me back to a lovely up market night club in glasgow called the venue in sauchiehall st, can't really remember much but those songs were definitely played

I used to go to the venue, first ever club, great days ,wow that was almost 30 years ago :o

Spent my teenage years in the venue! Pure heavy metal.It was great! Long hair and denim and leather. :D Lackie do you remember the Mayfair? Another rock venue in Glasgow

Sorry I was thinking of Veva vamps although I did go to the Venue too, the mayfair was upstairs was in not? The ware house was also one I used to go to.

Sorry I was thinking of Veva vamps although I did go to the Venue too, the mayfair was upstairs was in not? The ware house was also one I used to go to.

the mayfair the warehouse the venue, but first we would go to watch big george and the business or solid rock downstairs depending if big george actually made it, those are the ones i remember. spent time in almost all the shit holes that glasgow had to offer

used to watch big george and the business at Saints and sinners and also at Macsorley's. :blink:

used to watch big george and the business at Saints and sinners and also at Macsorley's. :blink:

yes macsorleys was always the start of the night