Panzer headphones

Kenny Andrew

Here are my new panzer headphones, tunic and holster are copies ,everything else original.

headphones1.jpg

headphones2.jpg

headphones3.jpg

:thumbsup:

Great headphones Kenny. Strange that they are so rare on the market. There must have been lots produced. I have never seen any for sale or even parts!

Panzer voran! :tank:

Thanks guys :thumbsup: Yes it is unusual to see them for sale I can only guess these are un-issued as they are in great condition, I suppose the last thing a Tommy would be thinking after destroying a Tiger would be I think I'll grab these headphones :o And if he did manage to destroy a Panzer I suppose there wouldn't be much of the headphones left in tact anyway :hitler:

• 3 months later...

how much where they if i may ask as i whould love a pair to go with my 1940s panzer uniform

Hi 634 , I think they were around £400 , your very lucky to have a panzer uniform they are very scarce, is it a real one?

Hi 634 , I think they were around £400 , your very lucky to have a panzer uniform they are very scarce, is it a real one?
yes it is it cost a bomb shell though! just like everything German!

• 4 months later...

i think i've just discovered another set of these on ebay can't say if original or not you'll know better than me.

Hi Lackie, they look Ok but they are incomplete the throught mikes and on/off switch are missing which are the hardest bit to get, seller also does not accept returns which would put me right off in case there are any other problems.

i thought that they where complete the rest being listed in his other items shows how much i know, take your point about returns, headphones not really my thing. thought other forum members may have been interested

cheers Lackie, yes I was after a complete set for a while, but like anything else if you buy an incomplete item you have big troubles trying to get the missing parts.I noticed the seller didn't mention the switches and throat mikes were missing, hard to find these bits.