British Army training manual ( Rifle 1937 )

• 3 months later...

Got it from an ex Army Instructor, only trouble was he had drawn a line through most of the pages after completing each

page of instructions in red or lead pencil, but have managed to rub out the marks so now you can hardly see them.

But still pleased I came across it, a good addition to my collection.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...

Here's another manual I recently found printed in 1940, It belonged to Gunner J.R.White No 2057255 of 37th S/L Regiment Royal Artillery HQ Coy.

Stationed at Quebec Barracks Bordon Hampshire, the booklet was reproduced from Small Arms Training Vol 1 1937 by permission H.M Stationery

Office, there are a lot more pictures in it than the 1937 booklet. Here are a few of the pages I've scanned.

img778.jpg

img779.jpg

img780.jpg

img781.jpg

img782.jpg

img783.jpg

img784.jpg

img785.jpg

img786.jpg

img787.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 years later...

Good day - Anyone know where i can get the 1914 Rifle handling and Shooting range manual ?  I don`t know the exact description - laid  my eyes on one but can`t find it on internet???

• Like 4

Hi Andre, welcome to the forum, sorry I don't have one at the moment but maybe some of the others will be able to help  

• Like 2